Parliament of India – Stenographer / Security Assistant Jobs 2009
Researching Jobs at Parliament of India
Parliament of India (Joint Recruitment Cell)
About Parliament of India (Joint Recruitment Cell):
The Parliament of India (or Sansad) is the federal and supreme legislative body of India. It consists of the office of President of India and two houses, the lower house, known as the Lok Sabha and the upper house, known as the Rajya Sabha.. It is located in New Delhi at Sansad Bhavan on Sansad Marg. Any bill can become an act only after it is passed by both the houses of the Parliament and assented by the President. The Central Hall of the Parliament is used for combined sittings of the lower and upper houses and is of historical significance.
Neatly typewritten applications, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format, are invited from the Indian citizens for the following posts :
1. Research Assistant : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GP: Rs. 4800
2. Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English/ Hindi) : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) + GP : Rs. 5400
3. Stenographer (English/Hindi) : 34 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GP: Rs. 4200
4. Translator : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GP : Rs. 4800
5. Security Assistant Grade-II : 56 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GP: Rs. 4200
6. Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) : 37 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GP: Rs. 4200
7. Junior Clerk : 42 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + GP : Rs. 2400
27 years. Relaxation to reserve categories as per rules.
Application Fee :
Rs. 100/- in the form of Indian Postal Order or Bank DD payable at New Delhi in favour of Drawing and Disbursing Officer, Lok Sabha Secretariat. (SC/ ST/ PH and Ex-SM candidates are exempted)
Selection Process :
Written Test/ Personal Interview
How to Apply :
Applications complete in all respects in the prescribed format should be sent by post only to: The Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi -110001
The last date for receipt of applications is 26/10/2009.
For More Information Visit: http://188.8.131.52/LssNew/secretariat/advt04-2009.pdf