Dr.NTR University Of Health Sciences(NTRUHS) – Medical Degree / Diploma Courses / MDS Courses Admissions 2009
Institute Name :
Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES; A.P.: VIJAYAWADA – 8
Admissions for Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma Courses & MDS Courses for the Year 2009-10
1.Disciplines for both Masters’ & Ph.D. Programmes: Agriculture: Agril. Economics, Agronomy, Agrometeorology, Agril. Extension & Communication, Entomology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscaping), Plant Pathology, Seed Science & Technology, Soil Science, Vegetable Science Home Science: Clothing & Textiles, Family Resource Management Science: Agricultural Chemicals, Botany, Environmental Science, Food Technology, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Plant Physiology Veterinary Science: Anatomy, Animal Nutrition, Biochemistry, Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine, Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Physiology, Poultry Science, Public Health, Surgery & Radiology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Livestock Production & Management, Genetics & Animal Breeding.
2. Disciplines for Masters’ Programmes Only: Agriculture: Agro forestry, Science: Agricultural Statistics, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemistry Home Science: Foods & Nutrition, Human Development & Family Studies Fisheries Science: Aquaculture, Fishery Biology Veterinary Science: Economics, Vety. and Animal Husbandry Extension, Livestock Products Technology, Animal Biotechnology, Microbiology & Immunology, Parasitology.
3. Disciplines for Ph.D. Programmes Only: Science: Molecular Biology & Biotechnology Engineering: Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Farm Machinery & Power, Hydraulic, Irrigation & Drainage, Mechanical, Process & Food, Production, Soil & Water Conservation, Structural Home Science: Human Nutrition, Fisheries Science: Fisheries Resource Management Management: Management (Self-financing).
4. Undergraduate Programmes: B.Sc. Ag., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Sc. Home Science, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Sc. Food Technology (Self-financing).
5. M.Tech: Admission to M.Tech programmes, given below, shall be made through GATE for Bonfide residents of Uttarakhand as well as candidates of other States. The inter-se-merit shall be determined based on GATE score. Admissions to Agricultural Engineering programmes for Other State candidates will be made though Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR.
For PG Medical Entrance Test: The candidates who have passed MBBS examination from an Institution reognised by the Medical Council of India and have completed their Internship or completing on or before 31-03-2009 are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations.
For MDS Entrance Test: The candidates who have passed BDS examination from an Institution recognised by the Dental Council of India and have completed their Internship or completing on or before 31-03-2009 are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations
How to Apply :
Submission of filled in application forms:
For P.G. Medical Courses: The filled in application forms with all necessary documents should be submitted to the Principal of any one of the following Government Medical Colleges where the candidate wishes to appear for the Entrance Test, so as to reach the Principal of the respective college on or before 05.00 PM on 20-02-2009 (1.Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, 2.Gandhi Medical College, Musheerabad, Secunderabad, 3.Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, 4.Andhra Medical College, Visakhpatnam, 5.Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, 6.Guntur Medical College, Guntur, 7. Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati, 8.Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool and 9. Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada)
For MDS Courses: The Entrance test shall be held at two centres 1.Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad 2. Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. The candidates who wish to write the Test at Hyderabad centre have to submit the filled in application form to the Principal, Government Dental College & Hospital, Afzalgunj, Hyderabad-500 012 and the candidates who wish to write the Test at Vijayawada centre have to submit the filled in application form to the Principal, Government Dental College & Hospital, Vijayawada-520 008 on or before 05.00 PM on 20-02-2009.
1. The filled in application form should not be sent to the office of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada Hyderabad, and such applications will not be considered.
2. Applications received after the due date and time shall stands rejected automatically. Postal delay or loss in transit shall not be accepted.
Issue of Hall Tickets:
PG Medical Courses: Hall-tickets will be issued on 04th and 05th March 2009 at the respective colleges where the candidates have submitted their application form.
MDS: Hall-tickets will be issued on 05th and 06th March 2009 at the Government Dental Colleges, Hyderabad and Vijayawada where the candidates have submitted their application form.
IN PERSON: The application forms along with Prospectus governing the admissions can be obtained from 07-02-2009 to 20-02-2009 up to 5.00 PM at the following centres by paying Rs.600/- (Rs.450/-for SC/ST category candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank drawn not earlier than 28-01-2009 in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada.
1. Principals of All Govt. Medical Colleges: For PG Medical Entrance Test (except GMC, Anantapur & RIMS, Kadapa, Adilabad, Srikakulam)
2. Principals of all Govt. Dental College, Hyderabad and Vijayawada: For MDS Entrance Test (except Government Dental College (RIMS), Kadapa)
3. Officer In-charge, Dr. NTR UHS Camp Office, C/o. DME Building, Koti, Hyderabad: For PG Medical and MDS Entrance Test
BY POST: The application forms and Prospectus can also be obtained By Post specifying the course, and Social Status i.e., OC/BC/SC/ST, from the office of the Registrar, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada–520 008 by submitting a written requisition duly enclosing a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.650/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST category candidates) drawn not earlier than 28-01-2009 on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada. Those application forms obtained with cost of Rs.450/- or Rs.500/- shall not be consider for other than SC/ST category candidates
PG Medical Courses: The Entrance test will be held on 06-03-2009 at the above nine (9) Medical Colleges from
10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. The candidate should attend Entrance Test where he/she submitted the filled in application.
MDS: The Entrance Test will be held at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad for the candidates who have submitted their application at Government Dental College, Hyderabad and at Siddhartha Medical college, Vijayawada for the candidates who have submitted their application at Government Dental College and Hospital, Vijayawada on 07-03-2009 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
Test Center:Vijayawada, Hyderabad
For Information visit : http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/