Australia India Institute-Grant Opportunities 2011
Australia India Institute Grant Opportunities 2011
The Australia India Institute invites Expressions of Interest for funding for projects which support the Institute’s key priority areas for research cooperation, professional links and cultural understanding between Australia and India.
The Australia India Institute invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) for funding projects which support the Institute’s key priority areas (listed below) to strengthen research cooperation, professional links and cultural understanding between Australia and India.
The Institute is interested in supporting a range of activities, for example:
3. visiting fellowships
4. scholarships (including top-up scholarships)
5. research project expenses
6. cultural events
Timelines for 2010 Funding:
1. Expressions of Interest forms due 5.00 pm EST on Monday 20 September 2010
2. Applicants chosen to submit a further more detailed application will be notified by email by Friday 24 September
3. The full application is due on Friday 15 October 2010
4. Applications to be funded will be notified by the end of October 2010
Download Grant Forms:
Right-click and choose “Save as…” to download:
1. Grant Guidelines and Selection Criteria
2. Expression of Interest (Research & Professional Links) form
The Australia India Institute also supports activities to increase cultural understanding between Australia and India.
Expressions of Interest for funding for cultural activities please complete this form below:
1. Expression of Interest (Cultural Activities) form
Grants: Institute grants will not usually exceed $50,000. The grants will generally be for a period of 12 months.
All Expressions of Interest will be assessed by the Australia India Institute against the following assessment criteria:
1. The extent to which the project’s objectives are clearly defined and consistent with the Institute’s objectives.
2. The project’s potential to engage a wide and/or influential audience.
3. The project’s potential to establish long-term links and continuing exchanges.
4. The applicant’s ability to deliver the project successfully and the quality of the application.
5. The relevance of the subject matter, including whether it is an existing priority area and/or has existing or potential links to other Australia India Institute initiatives.
Expressions of Interest applications will close at 5.00 pm EST on Monday 20 September 2010. Please submit completed forms electronically by email to email@example.com
Professor John Webb OAM
Phone: +61 3 9035 8145
Mobile: +61 432 752 591