Ann Turner Fellowship 2011-University of Auckland
The University of Auckland Is Organizing Ann Turner Fellowship 2011
About The University:
Founded in 1883, Auckland is now the country’s largest university with 38,500 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually. The main campus is in the heart of Auckland city and we have four specialist campuses.
The Fellowship was established in 1988 in memory of Mrs Ann Turner. To enable a Trainee Intern or recent medical graduate (within five years of graduating) of The University of Auckland School of Medicine to undertake research into General Practice or to further her/his experience in general practice before entering that discipline.
* The Fellowship shall only be tenable by a trainee intern or recent medical graduate (within five years of graduating) of The University of Auckland School of Medicine.
* The Trustees will take into account the academic record of any applicant and may also seek referees’ reports concerning the applicant’s professional standing.
Application Form: http://media.auckland.ac.nz/central/scholarship/M_H/TurnerFlw_215_FMHS.pdf
* The Fellowship shall be awarded only if there is an applicant of sufficient merit.
* The Council may amend or vary these regulations provided there is no departure from the original purpose of the Fellowship.
* The Fellowship shall be tenable within one year of application and may be held in conjunction with other awards or remuneration.
Last Date To Apply: 1.10.2011
School of Medical and Health Sciences
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92-019